Senior Yoga Certification
Learn Chair, Restorative & Other Age-appropriate Techniques
Yoga helps with functional strength, healthy range of motion, and a positive stress-response. Learn to see and speak to Seniors as powerful and relevant human beings while offering methods that support graceful aging and total well-being.
- Anatomy / physiology for the changing needs of Seniors
- Sequencing for aging bodies
- Breathing techniques to soothe the nervous system
- Modifications/propping for safety & ease
The Senior Yoga certification fulfills the following requirements:
- 300/500 Hour Module but, Open-to-All
- Counts for 26 Continuing Education Hours with Yoga Alliance
Sign Up Now
Please fill out the form below to request information about our Senior Yoga Program.
Senior Yoga Form
*Asterisk denotes required fields.